12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
- We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs.
- Legal Terms & Conditions Azdome's obligations under this warranty do not apply to any defect,malfunction, or failure as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, or use with faulty or improper equipment.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, power surges or other external power supply faults, loss of power, failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, product transportation, neglect, vandalism, environmental conditions loss of use during any repair process, or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Azdome.
- Azdome shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential, or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts that are found to be defective within the effective period of the warranty. No refunds will be given. If the necessary replacement parts are not available, Azdome reserves the right to make product substitutions of equal or greater value in lieu of repair or replacement.
- This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used,repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products; including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers.
- Any and all warranties or guarantees are void for any products or parts thereof which are repaired,replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express, written consent of AZDOME.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products&giveaway prize
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you receive your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● Order number or any information for a purchase.
5. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
For more information,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org